The 2nd Annual Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2020 continues to set the benchmark for excellence in Kenya’s agribusiness industry. The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2020 will provide a voice for individuals and organizations that play a significant role in the growth and development of East Africa’s Agribusiness industry.
The Awards will cut across all players that have contributed significantly in various levels of the agribusiness value chain. The award categories will reflect the main areas of excellence in the agro-industry sector.
Why Participate in the Agribusiness Awards ?
1. Participating in the Awards will improve the brand visibility of shortlisted entrants and award winners.
2. The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2020 will also offer a unique public relations opportunity for corporations to showcase their businesses as leading brands in the agro-industry sector..
3. The Awards ceremony will be attended by corporates cutting across and industry’s distinguished figures therefore offering an opportunity to network.
Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2020 will have an open nomination process, whereby the nominee(company) can either self-nominate or be nominated by clients, colleagues or managers or any other objective person. The Online Nomination Form is available at www.aeawards.co.ke .
- There is no limit to the number of categories one nominee can enter.
- Nominations are open from Sunday, March, 1, 2020 to Tuesday, March, 31, 2020.
The voting process will start on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 until Friday, April 2020.
The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2020 will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Upperhill Nairobi Kenya on 8th May 2020. The Awards will take the model of a gala evening where the winners will be recognized in the presence of a significant majority players from the East Africa’s agribusiness sector. Each attendee of the dinner will be charged kshs. 10,000+VAT while a corporate table of 10 will go for kshs. 100,000+VAT.