The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2019 will set the benchmark for excellence in Kenya’s agribusiness industry. The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2019 will provide a voice for individuals and organizations that play a significant role in the growth and development of East Africa’s Agribusiness industry.
The Awards will cut across all players that have contributed significantly in various levels of the agribusiness value chain. The award categories will reflect the main areas of excellence in the agro-industry sector.
Agribusiness Excellence Awards will have an open nomination process, whereby the nominee can either self-nominate or be nominated by clients, colleagues or managers or any other objective person. The interest to be nominated can be communicated to Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0702 349 664
The voting process will start on Monday March 18, 2019 until Friday April 26th, 2019. The voting process will be done both through a short code messaging service to 40949 and also the website at www.aeawards.co.ke/vote
- Nomination can be done by anyone in the online community or by self.
- There is no limit to the number of categories one nominee can enter.
- All nominated accounts must be live/active and accessible online.
- All entries are submitted to a vote from the consumers
- Voting process and tabulation is audited by a respected assurance partner: PKF Eastern Africa.
• The winner will be determined from the tabulated votes
The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2019 will take place at Movenpick Hotel, Westlands Nairobi on Friday 3rd May 2019. The Awards will take the model of a gala evening where the winners will be recognized in the presence of a significant majority from the East Africa’s agribusiness sector.
Why Participate in the Agribusiness Awards ?
1. Participating in the Awards will improve the brand visibility of shortlisted entrants and award winners.
2. The Agribusiness Excellence Awards 2019 will also offer a unique public relations opportunity for corporations to showcase their businesses as leading brands in the agro-industry sector.
3. The Awards ceremony will be attended by corporates cutting across and industry’s distinguished figures therefore offering an opportunity to network.